hey men VIVIAN and made a greement. first 50 years I buy wedding present.
next 50 she buys. guess what I got this year. we got 16foot picture window.
well I got drapes. and a pair of black pumps.  so all I got to say whatch
what you get your boss. lolo it comes home. next 50 we buy what we each
want. be so lucky.

                              I.Y.Q.  DON   AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                  WHEN LAST TIME YOU TOLD YOUR  MATE?