Barb_MSN wrote:

> Janice.....
>
> If only our species could have been graced with continuous
> hindsight PRIOR to individual life-events as one of the senses
> we are born with!
>
> Dear Barb,

It's Jennifer :-).  I agree with all you are saying and can truly
understand where youre coming from.  My intention here was not
necessarily to dwell on the past.  I got a message off list that I think
answered what I was looking for that I didnt even realize I was looking
for it.  This person commented that finding that things they had
experienced and ignored 20 years prior to having any really noticable
problems made them feel better knowing that it took that long to get to
this point and that this wasnt going to just attack them all at once.
As a newbe, I guess when you are suddenly faced with this disease and
cant link it to the past, near or distant, it makes you wonder.  For me
the symptoms developed suddenly it seemed.  Now I am thinking that some
of the symptoms may have been lurking for some time and that there is
time ahead of me that can be productive.  That is a comfort.Thanks for
responding and giving me your outlook and perspective on this.
Jennifer Smith

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short