Re: Questions about possible early symptoms

Jennifer Smith brought out several symptoms that she noted in the past and
now make her wonder if they were possible early symptoms of Parkinson's.

Jennifer, judging from the number of them, I would indeed think that they
could well have been PD related. Hindsight, being what it is, would make us
see the connection more clearly at this stage.

If I may make a personal interjection, I have a related question.
My dx was made eight years ago from the sudden appearance of tremor in the
right hand. As far as I can remember, there were no other or early symptoms.

I have had trouble with inflamed eyelids and "dry eye" for many years before
being dx-ed and never made the connection with PD.
Now, this symptom is being mentioned as one of a series of eye troubles that
are associated with PD.
It so happens that my oldest daughter has "dry eye" trouble at least as bad
as mine ever was and the question presents itself to me if this could mean
that it is an early symptom of Parkinsons in her case. She has no other
symptoms that would support the supposition, but the, neither had I for many
years.
The possibility has me worried. My dx was made at age 71.
Her age is 45.
Like you, Jennifer, I would welcome opinions.

Will A. Kuipers<[log in to unmask]>