Carmilla,
Thanks for your response.  I had not thought about constipation but that is a
problem Ive had since my late teens and early twenties as well.  Maybe all this
is a dumb question but it is interesting to me to find out that having once
been dx'ed, I for one have found myself seeing things in my past that not only
could have contributed but may have been precursors.  And I guess I wondered if
others have gone through this as well.  I appreciate your comments.  Thanks
Jennifer

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short