Dear Anne,
Thank you so much for responding.  That's incredible that all those things
were overlooked just because you had no tremor.  Doesn't suprise me, tho.
As far as being better to not know, I am kind of mixed emotions on that.
I was delighted to have a face for the monster but devistated at what it
really was.  I am glad to have a name to look up and learn about so I know
what I am dealing with, but PD was the last thing in the world I would
have thought of.  And the more I learn about it, sometimes the more
frightened I get.  It really changes your life....
Jennifer

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short