I have been no mail for a long time because my husband had no PD related
surgery, however he would like to know if anyone knows about a
persistent anemia. He and his late brother have/had it. there is no
bleeding that anyone can find ( and we have looked hard ). He just went
ahead with the surgery because he was getting a lot of nerve damage from
an arthritic back, he is doing well but would like to know if anyone has
heard of this. Iron pills don't really help. It looks as if I will be
back to cooking steaks( that did help his brother ) . Neither of us
really like red meat, but like it or not I suppose , that is what we
will do.

Have any of you noticed anemia related to PD. The MDs are stumped, and
so are we. Thanks, Nita