On Tue, 11 May 1999 07:17:16 EDT "Edie Luther." <[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I heard somewhere that Michael J. Fox will be on Regis and Kathy Lee
>this
>morning. Edie

Hi Edie, and list-friends,

I am saddened at how deteriorated Mr. Ali looks. He is a BRAVE man to
appear on Touched By
An Angel--his appearance will help.

I am appearing on stage in June, and am in rehearsal now, despite PD. I
have  my first solo - at Portland Performing  Arts Center,-June 17 -19.
It will be videotaped. There are many arrangements to make, including
getting the Maine TV reporters interested in covering it as a
PD Awareness break-through.

PROVIDENCE is my home town, and so I wonder, would anyone out there be
interested in helping me get in touch with the producers?  I would
REALLY like to appear on a segment of Providence where there is a
potential benefit for all of us in the PD world.

I would visualize:

PD is featured-  maybe I could be wheeled into the clinic in a
young-onset  no caregiver crisis-where noone showed up ( like TODAY here!
), and unlike today{I am somehow mananging, thank GOD}, the character I
play would be revived by the good PROVIDENCE doctor, and come out of a
terrible off-period.

I have acted and been on camera many times.,and am TV-READY.

Can this offer come true?  I am hoping....

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses         53  deg. F   :-)