-----Original Message-----
From: Barb_MSN <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, May 06, 1999 2:12 PM
Subject: Re: Another list? /correction

>Dear List-family.....
>
>"Shy-person" said in a message sent to, and posted
>by  our List-mama, Barb Patterson...
>
>"I'm especially thoughtful about a comment that
>[another member] made recently about PARKINSN not
>being a place to share feelings and opinions, but to
>convey information. Is that the current perspective?
>I want a place to share feelings and opinions..."
>
>FYI... I was the individual who is quoted, inaccurately as
>it  happens, in saying our list is "NOT a place to share
>feelings and opinions."
>
>MY original comment referred to our List BEING a place
>FOR both sharing of feelings and opinions, and ALSO
>information, and I felt we should see the List as offering
>opportunities for each to be expressed.
>
>I've seen several references to my original comment being
>inaccurately interpreted (which leads me to believe I wasn't
>clear in MY meaning... ) over this past week, and then "quoted"
>out-of-context and changing my meaning to other than what
>I meant to say.
>
>In THIS case I'd like it understood that I MEANT something
>other than what is being concluded when "quoted" from my
>original post by other List members.
>
>Sorry if I was unclear in my original post.  My daughter
>moved back to L.A. after living in another city for the past
>12 years and I've spent the past coupla weeks helping her
> unpack and getting her new home set up.  I've rushed thru
>reading the List each day and obviously my writing's
>suffered vis a vis expressing clarity of thought.
>
>But OH.... it's SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO wonderful having
>daughter Sandy living near her family after all these
>
>Barb Mallut
>you all know i am  not one to get in a lot of conflick but we do not need
other least. if a pearson is shy he would be shy on any list. we are to
help. not laugh at any one and i mean any one. i have been leader all my
life. i do what DON wants. if you are shy write to one of us off list. if i
thought some one was poking fun of a PWP person me and him would have
proplems. we are to help your ? could help some one eles. and witch list
should we read shy or famly list. that is my reason. and i thank you all and
one.  I.Y.Q.