I saw that program also. It made me a bit angry. Placebo trials, even to
drilling holes in the skull are necessary. The did mention the placebo
effect though. I was waiting for Jim Finn to comment, but he hasn't yet. I
hope he is still on the list. I took an extended no mail period because of
my husbands surgery - These programs are  irritating to anyone who has any
knowledge. What's wrong with a brace and bit anyway (joke) . You know if it
ain't broke, don't fix it. Nita