The only thing that fits is halfprin, which he takes as a preventative for
heart disease. however, I take one 5 gr. aspirin daily , due to a stent in one
of my vessels. I probably, don't need it , but I want those platelets whizzing
through that thing. Unfortunately people do not have the same reactions even
to aspirin. David does bruise more easily that I do.

David has stopped the halfprin for a while to see if that could be it. We
recently discovered this, since one does not go around checking their blood
counts very often. He is only on PD meds and no sinemet so far. The strange
thing is that his brother had the same type PD ( no tremor ) just  rigidity;
and the same anemia. At times he has a very slight tremor but not when his
hand is at rest. He has just had surgery for an arthritic condition and the
doctors elected to ignore the anemia because of increasing nerve damage. No
one wants or needs just one blood transfusion, under the world circumstances
and window periods for serious diseases, blood is being saved for serious
conditions. I will go over your post with him , but am sure about his
medications. A second check never hurts. He is a retired MD and he and his
doctors are looking and looking.

There has to be a cause for this, we just can't find it. Our diet could be low
in animal protein and I am going to buy some red meat and learn to eat it
again.

Thank you very much for responding. It is obvious that you are very
knowledgeable, this is not the first time I have noticed this. Thank you
again. Nita