thank you, Nancy.  As another member mentioned, each of us has a different
experience but I am finding that the responses have one thing in common.
Looking back after the fact, things seem to crop up in memory that were
thought nothng of at the time.  Thanks for your response.
Jennifer

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short