I watched the Parkinson segment of this program.  Some of the participants in
a PD study got brain implants and some got "fake surgeries".  No participants
knew in which group they were.

Some of the "fake surgery" group had real improvements at least at first.
This means that we can to some degree help ourselves by believing we can do
it.  I use exercise as a means to "keep on keepin' on" and my neurologist has
agreed that exercise is about as important as taking the PD medicines.

No matter what we do that we think can help, the doing gives us encouragement
to do the best with what we have.

Best regards to all.

Bob Baker          74/4