Dear List members
After about five years with PD (now 11)i wanted to try and find why?and
did quite an extensive research .Going back10 years prior I had a bad
experience of trying to rescue a family from suicide by gas inhalation
from a kirtchen range. Ofcourse I was sick for several weeks (probably
due  to being  exposed to the gas for at least 15 minutes).thinking it
to be mainly shock then in the years to follow I developed various auto
immune problems-excaema,vitiligo,pernicious anaemia.,thyroid problemsas
I was then 10 years diagnosed with PD starting with tremor in right leg.
Was treated for this for at least 8 years and never found out how or why
my anaemia was caused by body not absorbing folic acid. I feel there is
a connection here somewhere but cannot technically put my finger on
it,also tested positive ANA. Anyone wth similiar experiences?Also
developed alopecia at he age of 10
Sincerely
Margaret Clark 59/11