In a message dated 5/13/99 12:02:46 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< Five case studies
 documenting acute and reversible parkinsonism after brief
 exposure to organophosphate pesticides are reported >>

Folks, this works.
I "deteriorated" for about a year--going from about three hours to about
forty five minutes "on" time from my first Sinemet of the day, then one day I
had reason to stay home past the subsequent "off" time.

I left the house stiff as a board, but then, to my amazement, got what I saw
then as another fifteen-thirty minutes of gratuitous "on " tine.  We had
treated the place for termites the preceding spring.  I became convinced that
my home was poisoning me.  Everybody thought me nuts.  But I knew my
symptoms.

It took another six months and an offer we couldn't refuse to move closer to
my Mom to get outta that place.

I wonder how reversible this poisoning is.  I never got back to where my
first dose of Sinemet gave me three hours.

Regards,
WHH 55/38/37