Hi Charlie,

The very best results with your surgery. We are with crossed fingers ...   :-)

About  your note below I suspect that from the hole in your skull only could get out a Genius
of Good Will and Good Humor, so for heavens sake keep it there ...  :-)

Cheers,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+