Ray Strand wrote:
>Judith:
You are once again the "Info Meister".
Excellent link and thanks...I found the titration chart for Mirapex...

Thank you Ray, but the accolades really should go to Kathrynne Holden,
Margaret Tuchman, Margaret Monty, Simon Coles and John Cottingham and
any others involved, for putting the Parkinsn's List Drug Database
together.

If 'shy sibling' is reading this, I agree with others who have said that
the PIEN is the best place to find info, and share felings and concerns
about Pksns. For this list we thank Barb Patterson.

We may not always agree with each other, (and at times get downright
ornery about it), :) but we always care about each other.
Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^