Ray Strand wrote:
>I just got off the phone with a...person at Upjohn, who is sending me the titration information.  She also told me the schedule (which will take a couple weeks to arrive at the maintenance dose recommended by my neurologist). She asked...if I had this info from the pharmacy.  All I got...was the side effect sheet and nothing is mentioned about this
schedule.

Ray et al,
        The Parkinsn's List Drug Database has the info you are looking for and
can be found at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

When Requip, Mirapex and Tasmar were approved in Canada, I printed the
info on these drugs from this site and took it to my family doctor. The
neuros may get this info, but the family docs usually do not.

Judith
--
Judith Richards, London, Ontario, Canada
                         ^^^