I have just your group and Barbara Patterson suggested
that I introduce myself.  I am a retired radio and
television engineer, 86 years old, living near Portland,
Oregon.

I am beginning to have the symptoms of Parkinson's
disease and my Neurologist prescribed three Cdopa/Ldopa
25/100 Mg tablets a day.  I didn't like the headaches
and drowsy feelings so I reduced the doseage to one
tablet at about mid-night. That doseage probably isn't
enough.

I have read about Vica fava and faba beans as an
alternative medicine for Ldopa. I would like to hear
persons who have used the beans instead of Ldopa.
I am interested in how effective they are, any side
affects and where I can buy them.  If I can get some
seeds, I could grow them.

Reuben Isberg
I have read