The time is drawing near (June 1st) for me to Fly the Friendly Skies back
to Oz.(Australia) When will I be back to Oklahoma??? If I am not kidnapped
and initiated into an Aboriginal tribe...or eaten by crocodiles or made a
houseboy of some love starved Australian woman...I expect to be back at
least after the start of the New Millenium. :-)

Parkinsn's List Online has proven to be pretty resilient so it and the
other Parkinsn pages will be on "automatic pilot" while I am gone.

Parkinsn's List Online: http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
Parkinsn Current Topics Index:
http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/ct.html
Parkinsn Archive Treasures Page:
http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/archive/patp.html
Parkinsn's List Drug Database:
http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/drugdb/drugdb.html

Perhaps if I attend the Parkinson's conference in Sydney I will bring back
some new material for the website. After the first of the year I will make
decisions on what content will be on the Parkinsn pages. Conference papers
which would be of interest to the community that contain author approval
will be solicited.

I haven't been as productive this year adding HomeBoy adventures to my part
of the website although my photo gallery of some of last years travels is at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/vol2/fauna.html

These can also be reached through my entry page at:

http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/homepage/index.html

I expect to take a lot of pictures this year also..for next years pages.

For those inclined to keep track of me, the notebook computer we use in the
travels has the nickname of Ozzie Explorers and the ICQ number is: 13191878
We will be online if we ever reach civilization....

Allan and Elizabeth Butler, two sturdy mates of Australian blood travel
with me and keep me out of trouble.

I'll see you all....IF...or When I get back! :-)

[log in to unmask]   Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
               http://www.ionet.net/~jcott/parkmail/maillist.html
             Click the navigation ads and use the new search tools
John Cottingham