hi all

At 14:04 1999/05/17 EDT, margie wrote, in part:
>I think you're saying that there's a website that specializes in
>translations.  That would be very helpful.   Can you tell us how
>to access it?
>In addition - thanks for all your wonderful research and articles.
>Some of us just quietly appreciate them but don't take the time
>to thank you.  It's about time we did, so I wanted to take this
>opportunity to do so.
>Thanks - Margie Swindler

margie, thank you so much for your kind words!

and, yes there is a site that does translations
i've included it on the links page at the PIEnet website at:
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/pienet/links/linkrf.html>

here is the info directly:

Translations on the WorldWideWeb
translate in-to/out-of English, Spanish, French, Italian, German instantly
<http://babelfish.altavista.com>

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>