>Camilla,
>I see you are now signing Peter's age as being 81. Did we miss a birthday?
>Congratulations, and best wishes , and may you have many, many more
>Hilary Blue

Hi Hilary--thanks for the congratulations--yes, he had a birthday on May 3,
and  though he SAYS he's not celebrating them any more, his family didn't
quite let him get away with that!  You are sharp eyed to have caught the
change in my sig........

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "