hi to hilary and all

there was something about 'pennies for parkinson's'
that didn't sit quite right with me

[too serious?
too much like pleading?
too much like asking for crumbs?
i dunno - maybe it's just my own dusty lenses]

which has been completely cleared away
by the silliness and joy and humour
in hilary's 'porky porkinson'

hilary, may i post your message on the PIEnet site?
maybe in the 'people' section
maybe even in the 'media' subsection
'cause it sounds to me like porky's going to be takin' it to the streets!

btw
welcome back to lynda mckenzie
[i well remember your travelers tales of holland!]

[this isn't a non-sequitur:
i have posted the news articles about lynda in the 'media' subsection as well
i hope porky and lynda don't mind close quarters]

seed-grants...
need fertilizer, no?

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>