hi all

At 09:24 1999/05/18 -0500, terry wrote:
>Janet,
>I can click on it once and go right there.  I have Microsoft
>Internet Explorer as my browser.  I use the net a lot to look up
>things like Fava Bean recipes.  Anything you want to know
>is out there, just hard to find sometimes.
>Terry

the PIEnet section of my site [address below]
has a link to the PIEnet archives in the 'words' section
and also a list of our favourite search engines in the 'links' section

there should be lots of info in the PIEnet archives
about fava beans including recipes

thanks for your quick response

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>