Dear Katherine:
I am a new member of the list and am interested in
fava or faba beans as an alternative or supplement to
Cdop/Ldopa which give me headaches and make me drowsy.

I am in the early stage of PD, 86 years old next
December.

I will be interested in your articles, past and future.

Thank you,  Reuben Isberg