The Reno piece was in our Dayton,Ohio paper this A.M.--Peter and I thought
it was very good, and it did indeed change our understanding of Ms.Reno's
handling of her PD.   Having noticed on the "promos"
for "Spin City" that MJ Fox always seems to have one hand in his pocket or
behind him, I wondered if the opening was reflecting this ?   Ms/Reno's way
of coping certainly fits her no-nonsense image----more power to her.  Just
another example of different strokes for different folks!

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
Oxford, Ohio

                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "