Hilary wrote:
>Friday afternoon, in a tattered cardboard box, in a dismal storeroom, Porky
>Porkinson, the Parkinson Pig made his first appearance.  Buried for years
>under a pile of forgotten fluffy toys, he had lain dormant and anonymous for
>years. While his distant relatives in  far off Parkinshaw came into public
>prominence, he remained hidden and ignored. until the idea of a yard sale
>began to form.

Hilary----
Have you considered the awesome possibilities of *breeding* Porkies in
Parkinsaw, to multiply the porcine pecuniary profits?  After all, if the
original, or "ur-Porky" is unable to survive the collection of donations he
consumes, there will surely be a need for replacements.

I am pretty sure that John B. up in Parkinsaw will have some ideas about
this----it could be an even bigger breakthrough than the roach project of
sainted memory.  (Let's see, what were those critters called anyway?)

Porky Porkinson can well be in line to inherit the mantle of the beloved
Miss Piggy, or even film star "Babe"---perhaps even to appear in Episode 13
of Star Wars, a few millenia down the road.  The porcine portents are
awesome !   GoGirl!

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !