hi all

At 22:58 1999/05/18 -0400, hilary wrote:
>People of the list*
>
>Porky Porkinson the Parkinson Pig has asked me to thank you for the
>kind reception you have given him. He is really quite a shy  fellow,
>and is quite overwhelmed by this rush of attention. "I was just
>trying to do my little bit for the cause" he said. "I"M glad people
>liked it, and i hope they are inspired to even bigger and greater
>things'.
>
>Well, I'm proud of my pig. He says he is ready to take on the world
>now, first port of call Parkinsaw.   Only thing is, he doesnt drive
>either - so anyone want to give us a ride?
>
>Hilary Blue
>

>(*sounds like a novel by Rider Haggard)

porky's re-introduction to the world
is now semi-cyber-permanently parked at
the media gang section of
the people section of
the pienet section of
my site 'a new voice'
<http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>

feel free to jump onto the wwweb-wwwinnebago if you want a ride
i don't know what the itinerary will be
but it's been a heckuva ride so far!

janet

ps
(* - any relation to merle?)

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>