>From: "Teresa V. Bohuszewicz" <[log in to unmask]>
>>
>Did anyone watch Jeopardy last night?  Instead of the usual contestants the
>program had celebrity contestants.  The celebrities were representing
>charities.  One person was a woman named Holly who was representing a
>Parkinson's organization.

Yes, I saw that Jeopardy and was most excited when Holly Robinson Peete (she
used to be in Hanging with Mr. Cooper and now some show
on the WB channel) said that she and her football
husband (don't know sports so I don't recall his name) started
their own organization because her Dad has PD.  We all thought that
was so wonderful.  I might have the show on tape if you would like the name
of her organization.  Let me know.

Wanda.