Hello All,

Bob is having to be a lot more careful these days about taking his
medication regularly and on time.... even when I am home to remind /nag
him, he sometimes won't be bothered getting up/ stopping what he is doing.
Even when  I tell him, it can be on the plate in front of him -  still he
forgets....

Many people have used pill containers with an alarm built in. Indeed we
have two of these. These would be great except he also has a hearing loss
and can not hear the darn things.  I have thought about several strategies
(old fashioned alarm clock in a bucket,  an alarm clock which trips off a
string which causes a bucket of water to fall on his head; training our dog
to recognise and respond to the alarm and go an get him; an electric prod).

Now seriously folks.

Does anyone know of an alarm clock/watch/ pill reminder which works by
either pulsing on the wrist - or with a lower pitched alarm.  A red
flashing siren may work.

Short of hooking him up to an electric charge, timed to deliver a kick at
regular times - what else is there!

He is not one who suffers from "on" and "off", particularly, so it often
does not matter to him if he forgets one whole dose.  But later, it catches
up and he is "parked out."

I look forward to your comments.

Joy Graham (CG Bob, almost 60, ten years into PD)