Dear Rami Kaminski MD,

I sure appreciate all the sleuthing you are able to do on our behalf. It is
great to have you on our List.  In Australia we are always slow to get
access to new drugs - this can be frustrating to say the least.
Nevertheless I have a great interest in getting the information.

Sincerely

Mrs Joy Graham (CG Bob, PD 10 yrs)
from
Parkinson's Association of WA

 about Budipine on Medline most of them from Germany and Austria.  It is
not a new drug (~20 yo).  It is purported to help tremor in PD.  I asked
Dr. Melvin Yahr with whom I work to get me in touch with the people who
manufacture the drug and as soon as I have some info I will post it on the
list.