hi all

so mom's day was last week
the day i announced my relocated and enlarged wwweb wwwinnebago
[a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>]
since then a whole troop of you have trooped through
thanks for the visits!

however, i got a bit concerned
that some of you thought that my 'home page' aka the front door
was it;
read my three poems taped to the screen;
and then took off surfing again, totally unaware of the goodies inside

so i have revamped and refurbished a bit more
to encourage any and all visitors to at least take a peek at the interior
[probably comprising over 50 pages at the moment]

no longer will i be foisting my poems on anyone coming to the front door
if you want'em, you've have to soich for'em!

meantime

the song continues...

janet

janet paterson   52 now 41 dx 37 onset  [log in to unmask]
613-256-8340   PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
a  new  voice  <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>