Please note that this is a rumor that has been around for many months, and
denied by everyone--check it out on this website and DO NOT FORWARD !

http://urbanlegends.miningco.com/library/weekly/aa012099.htm?pid=2733&cob=home

Ervin wrote:

>>t:       Long Distance Charges for Email
>>>an

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 81/70/55                   co-owner, CARE list

             "If the only tool you have is a hammer,
                    everything looks like a nail. "
                        ----Abraham Maslow