Dear Listmemebers,
I have a question on vitamins.  I know that my eating habits leave alot
to be desired and that i am not getting the nutrition I need.  My
question is this:  Do multi vitamins really help?  And are the ones that
you take 3 times a day better or more effective than the ones you take
once a day.  I know they are more expensive but I need all the help I
can get here.  I have very little desire to eat. I am fairly certain
that it has alot to do with the medications I am on, especially
Klonopin.  Really kills my appetite.  But the biggest problem is lack of
energy and I wonder if I could bolster that with supplements.   Eating
for me is more like something to get over with.  This is strange for me
since I was always a food lover.  Now I just don't really enjoy food
except for pancakes, bran muffins, hot chocolate, and an occational
plate of raw fruit and veggies just so I dont keel over.  Also, I have
been reading about the benefits of flax seed oil.  Any comments on
that?  I appreciate any and all replies.
Jennifer Smith

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis
Art is Long - Life is short