Camilla and Jennifer and friends,

My friend's name was Leon Ross.  He is missed and we are all quite shaken
by his mysterious death.
I'm hoping to find out the name of the other victim tonight.

Thank you for your messages.

Ivan

On Mon, 17 May 1999 10:52:14 -0500 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>>Ivan,
>>This is terrible news.  I never cease to be appalled at the cruelty
>that
>>humans are capable of inflicting upon each other.  My deepest
>sympathies for
>>the loss of your friend.
>>Jennifer Smith
>

>Jennifer speaks my mind also, and I'm sure for many of us as well.
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
>Oxford, Ohio
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm
>
>                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
>                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)