Ivan, the more I hear the more I am amazed not only at the cruelty of some
people but also at their ignorance.  I guess I am naive enough to think that
most people read, listen and think with a clear head.  This proves me wrong.
Not only do I wonder at their ignorance, but also at the anger and hatred
one must feel to commit an act like this.  You would hope that even if their
IQ's are too low for them to understand they would have enough brain power
to realize that if all the people in the world were just like them it would
be an incredibly crappy world.
Excuse my running on but you strike me as such an intelligent, interesting
person it burns me up that you have to put up with the pain such jerks
cause.  Keep the faith.
Kathy