Dale,

Dale Severance wrote:
> Thanks for sspeaking at our seminar.

It was my very great pleasure, believe me. I had a good talk with your
brother Scott, too, though not as long as I would have liked. Please
give him my regards.

> I think it was a tribute to you that so
> few people if any left the room before you spoke. I have never been to  a
> seminar that allowed the full contingent of attendees to stay for thre final
> speaker.

Well, I think it's mainly just that there are virtually no dietitians
trained in PD, so it's hard to get that information. But thanks for your
kind words.

> I have had two requests for your phone number to discuss your book and to
> acquire a copy of it,..
> Please send me the info and i will forewaed it on to them.

Well, that's very nice to hear. It's published by American Book Company,
Inc. ISBN No. 0-9664370-0-4, and it can be ordered at any bookstore. Or
they can call the publisher direct, toll-free: 877-565-2665 (that's the
publisher's number, and it has had some problems, so they can also call:
970-493-2455)

I hope you, Maureen and Skip are getting some rest, I know the amount of
work it takes to organize an event of that magnitude. My congratulations
on a job well done!

Best regards,
Kathrynne
--