personal experience:  YES.

I have received acupuncture treatments over the last several years.
Initially  for Bell's Palsy & associated neurological problems (complete
recovery) &  later for muscle pain, sports injuries, and endometriosis.  I
can say without a doubt that yes, it does work.

I think any PD sufferer (or any disease sufferer for that matter) owes it to
themselves to try it.  It alone will not cure everyone, but patients will
notice marked symptomatic improvement  after the first treatment.

I hope this  helps.  And for those of you nervous about the needles, don't
worry.  They are very very thin and not like a hypodermic at all.  Most
people don't even feel them.

Beth