Thanks Hilary,
I am seldom up that way so I hate to have you waste valuable resourses by putting me on
your mailing list.  There is a possibility of a support group in Jacksonville Fl I just
heard about which is where I am going next week to see a new doctor.  Thank you for
your invite and if I find myself in your neck of the woods I will most certainly look
you up.
Jennifer

--
Ars Longa - Vita Brevis