As a former Sidney Dorros Memorial Award Winner, I congratulate Dale
Severance for his award, he is a dynamo!!!!!!!!.  I was in awe of the
nominees, they were all accomplished people who have done a tremendous things
for the PD community.

Congratulations to all of them, in my mind, they were all winners.

Thank you Donna, for helping the PWP's acknowledge just some of the hard
workers, there are many more behind the scenes who work without any credit.

I hope this gives an incentive to the people who think there is little or
nothing they can do, give of your time, a phone call, a letter, your dollars.
 Just do something!!!!!!!
If we all do a little, it will be less for the few to do......PLEASE!!!!!!

Gerry and Brig