Friday afternoon, in a tattered cardboard box, in a dismal storeroom, Porky
Porkinson, the Parkinson Pig made his first appearance.  Buried for years
under a pile of forgotten fluffy toys, he had lain dormant and anonymous for
years. While his distant relatives in  far off Parkinshaw came into public
prominence, he remained hidden and ignored. until the idea of a yard sale
began to form.
Lets donate the proceeds to PENNIES FOR PARKINSON'S, I thought when I heard
that our townhouse community was going to have a joint yard sale. And started
digging into the boxes in the store room for suitable objects to try and sell.
That is n when i found Porky, a rather oversized plastic pink piggy bank. I
placed Porky with a sign on the table next to me.. THe actual sae was not much
of a success - my share of the profits was something like $13.27, but Porky
was a great hit. Even little kids put in some of their spare change,. and
adults were folding paper money to put  through the slit. I dont know exactly
how much - Porky is the sort that has to be smashed open, so it can only be
done once. But it looked like a lot of paper and he is getting kinda heavy.
And last night i took him to our townhouse community meeting - where he agaim
enjoyed great popularity. So from now on,. whither i goest, thither he
followest (- albeit ruthlessly1)

GOOD LUCK, PORKY PORKINSON, THE PARKINSON PIG

HIlary Blue