Grand Rounds at Rush Presbytarian Hospital Chicago
Date: Thursday May 20th; time 4.00 p.m.
Speaker: Dr. Chris van der Linden, St. Lucas Hospital Ghent, Belgium
Title: Bilateral subthalamic stimulation in Parkinson's disease.

Invited by the United Parkinson Foundation and the Rush Presbytarian
Hospital Dr. Chris van der Linden will be speaking about his experiences as
a neurologist with 45 of his patients that had a DBS of the STN. Afterwards
there will be a reception to exchange views and thoughts.