Hi Joy,
I have more to write (re conference) but will tackle that later. I'm
glad you want to publish this article, acid reflux deserves far more
attention than it gets in the PD community. I'll send it in a separate
post, in the body and as a Word Perfect 5.1 attachment, you can use
whichever form you like.

I do ask that you print the article as it is written, and include author
credits (some dietitians have been plagiarizing my work, sorry to say).

More to follow, on happier topics!!

Best to you both,
Kathrynne

--