This has to be new.  I was watching our local news tonight when they
announced that there would be a report about treating a brain condition that
effects over 1 million Americans.  The report was about a new procedure to
help people with Parkinson's.  The report was about a man that had a new
brain surgery where they took out some of his brain cells and engineered them
to produce dopamine and replaced them back into his brain.  The report ended
by stating that the long term results where unknown but for now he has a
steady hand.  Can I say wow to this report?  I've not read anything on the
list about this.  Does anyone else have any info on this new brain surgery?

Denny
57/52/51