The community of Parkinsaw, MI, home of the Parkinsaw Pig and the
virtual canister and the Thousand Pennies for Parkinson's campaign via
web site pseudo-penny contributions, wishes to welcome Porky Porkinson
to the PD scene.  We particularly wish to extent an invitation to Porky
to visit all of us up here in Parkinsaw.  We also endorse Porky
Porkinson as an outstanding example of the superior intelligence and
attractiveness of the often  maligned pig, and to wholeheartedly support
all fund-raising activities he's involved in. Our very own Parkinsaw
Pig, the poster child for the Thousand Pennies for Parkinsons, has
helped fun-raising activities considerably, and  we look foreward  to
some joint-ventures using both pigs in support of Pennies for
Parkinsons.  We may be small now, but as Chubby Labarre says, President
of Sty-King, the organization for enhancing the image of the pig, "This
could be the Start of Something Pig."

Meanwhile, we wish to thank contributors to the Thousand Pennies for
Parkinsons campaign, found on the web site
www.mikeauldridge.com/parkinsaw.htm.  We're out of town these last
couple of weeks due to my mom breaking her hip;  the next Parkinsaw, MI
report will hit cyberspace this Sunday.

John Bjork
"A View from the Lighter Side of PD"
Parkinsaw, MI

Congrtations again to HiIlary Blue for her innovative creation---I wish
I had thought of it.