Hi Rami,

Thank you for re-joining the List!  Your expertise is needed.  The few
doctors among us are much appreciated by all of us.  One of the most
active is Dr. Charlie Meyer, who I believe had DBS surgery in Chicago
yesterday, and who is a psychiatrist. We all have our "fingers crossed"
for Dr. Meyer.

I happen to be a PWP who trained as a human gross anatomist, and may be
the only one on the List. I am a life member of the Anatomical
Association of Southern Africa, and qualified at the  Medical School,
University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg.

Thanks again for your  very valued participation.

Ivan
 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses        55   deg. F   :-)