Once more I am being told I am too young for something. You would think
that at age 50 you are no longer too young for anything.

I was too young at age 46 to be diagnosed with PD and now I am too young
to need a knee replacement at age 50.
However, my tremor has aggrevated my arthritis so much that the neuro
thinks I need the replacement in order to be able to continue exercising
and thereby resiting the advancement of PD.  Sounds like a catch-22 if
you ask me.  I am doomed if I do and doomed if I don't.

I will see the ortho next month and find out what he says (after I
argued with the gp to get there).  I will let you all know how it comes
out.
Marling
50/46/who knows when it started