Some time ago there was a reference to a drug that showed promise to control
tremor. I looked in my deleted file but couldn't find it  Am I dreaming and
maybe saw it somewhere else??  I made a note about it somewhere but my
somewheres go over the rainbow with the bluebirds.  We are going to see
Cecily's neuro in a couple of weeks and I want to ask him about it.  Soooooo
if some one of you lovely people can remember the name of the drug we would
appreciate it no end.
By the way I am so envious of you guys and/or gals that are getting the
various surgeries -I wish you all success  -  my princess can't have any of
them  because of her stroke.
Bob Anibal