Well, I guess I got an answer!!!!!!!!  Thanx much, I feel I am now well
armed for our upcoming visit  to the neuro. When you guys come thru you
really come thru with a capital TH.  I continue to be amazed at the breadth
of knowledge, resources, feeling and empathy that is contained in this
forum. I have been lurking most of the time here now for 2-3 years and look
forward to reading the messages every day.  -  Actually about 3 times a
day - I am on  a couple of other forums and with newsletters and all I have
to read the stuff about 3 times a day  -  if I read them all at once my eyes
would pop right out.
Bob Anibal