In a message dated 5/17/99 11:28:20 AM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 ahora voy ' traduzco ' este mensaje a espaņol
 usando un website especialmente para las traducciones

 Janet -

I think you're saying that there's a website that specializes in
translations.  That would be very helpful.   Can you tell us how to access it?

In addition - thanks for all your wonderful research and articles.  Some of
us just quietly appreciate them but don't take the time to thank you.  It's
about time we did, so I wanted to take this opportunity to do so.

Thanks - Margie Swindler