Dear List:

While I did not happen to see Jeopardy, I can tell you a bit about Holly and her Foundation.  To begin, Holly is Holly Robinson Peete and she is an actress.  Her husband is a Philadelphia Eagles Quarterback.  Holly's father played "Gordon" on Sesame Street for many years and he has had Parkinson's for about 15-16 years now.

Holly and Rodney realized that they were fortunate enough to help her father pay for medications, but knew that so many people were making choices between buying food or buying needed medications.  They set up a Foundation called HollyRod and it is intended to assist people who could not afford to purchase medications.

 HollyRod Foundation, Inc.
11901 Santa Monica Blvd.
Suite 595
Los Angeles, CA 90025
ph # 310-385-1599

HollyRod has worked side by side with NPF the past few years.  Last year, Holly Robinson Peete was a featured speaker at many of our "Stretching the Bounds" conferences that were in various locations throughout the U.S.  Please feel free to contact their Foundation should you or any other person with PD need assistance in paying for medications.

Sincerely,

Bonnie Cunningham
Patient Services
NPF